Firebird Youth Chinese Orchestra (FYCO)
Song of the Lute
Tang Dynasty Poetry, Music and Dance Concert
• Rarely seen dance with live Chinese orchestral music
• Nationally ranked traditional Chinese opera singers from China
Saturday, Dec. 3, 2011 • 7:30 PM
San Jose City College Theater • 2100 Moorpark Avenue, San Jose, CA 95128
• Chinese Plucked Instrument Ensemble: Firebird
• Poetic Singing: Song of the Lute
(The 1st public performance. Original Production for Mao Zedong exclusively)
• Dance: Moon Aloft (Choreographed to the poem Song of Everlasting Sorrows. World Premiere)
Joint presentation with Chinese Performing Artists of America and Wang Lifang Peking Opera Studio
Tickets: $30, $60 VIP • 50% of ticket price and 100% of donations are tax deductible.
FYCO is a nonprofit organization.
Donations to FYCO are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
More info: 408-253-5998